PRIMARY ROLES OF STAFF MEMBERS
Staff is grouped into 6 major areas of functionality. Salaries are not paid based on grouping but by positioning.
- health Facilitators: These are staff members that enlighten the public on health issues. They are public speakers on health.
- guidance and counseling: These are teams of staff members that guide and counsel the patience or the victim on diet and how to live healthy during our health campaign programmes.
- technical Servicing: Teams of professionals that basically carry out medical check-up at the venue using the machine and also interpret the result to the patience.
- human resourcing: These are staffs that are trained to recruit and train new staff members.
- Unit heads: These are staff that heads each unit.
- Instructors: Team of staff trained to train others on a particular skill.